Milton Keynes and surrounding villages: We will deliver your meat box on Thursday or Saturday, depending which day you choose during checkout. You can also specify AM or PM schedule.
Mainland UK: after ordering, we will be in touch with you shortly to arrange a suitable day for 24 hr courier delivery. We prefer sending the meat Mondays-Wednesdays to allow extra working days if it gets returned into the depot and you need to rearrange re-delivery. Best if you could specify a safe place to leave your box in if you are not going to be home. This is to prevent thawing the meat by returning it to depot. If you are unsure about the courier delivery, please let us know.
Special features of our meat
- 100% grass fed beef
- Tender and delicious dry-aged beef (21-28 days) from traditional breed English Shorthorn
- happy animals living as nature intended
- Cattle managed in a way that helps to slow down global warming by storing CO2 from the air in the soil as soil carbon (and creating a soil sponge that holds water and nutrients)
- Clean meat – no pesticides, herbicides or artificial fertilizers are used on the pastures our animals graze. Our animals are naturally healthy so no medicines are used to treat them.
- All animals graze diverse meadows, giving them extra nutrients
- Our animal management restores wildlife meadows and allows wildlife to thrive – most land is ungrazed at any one time.