How it works
Every month you’ll receive a different selection of meat cuts and types. Majority of cuts will be suited for quick cooking – steaks, minces, chops, cutlets, stir-fry strips. Roasting joints, stewing cubes and braising steaks will be occasionally included for your weekend meals. You can adjust the default selection from a list of options we send you a week before scheduled delivery.
The box will also contain cooking suggestions for all the meat cuts, so you are never short of ideas what to do with them.
You can pause your subscription at any time when you go on holidays or you find yourself with too much meat to eat. Plus, you can change your subscription up or down as your needs change over time or cancel altogether. You can do all this from home via signing into your Account on this website. Or call us or email us and we’ll do it for you.
Do you not want pork, lamb or beef? Not a problem, indicate that at the dedicated field during checkout, you can omit any meat types you don’t want (so you can only have beef, for example).
Any other instructions, just let us know in the delivery notes of the checkout form.
Milton Keynes and surrounding villages: We will deliver your meat box on Thursday or Saturday, depending which day you choose during checkout. You can also specify AM or PM schedule. The delivery driver will text you ahead about his planned time of delivery. You can text him back if you want him to leave the box somewhere safe.
Mainland UK: after ordering, we will be in touch with you shortly to arrange a suitable day for 24 hr courier delivery. We prefer sending the meat Mondays-Wednesdays to allow extra working days if it gets returned into the depot and you need to rearrange re-delivery. Best if you could specify a safe place to leave your box in if you are not going to be home. This is to prevent thawing the meat by returning it to depot. If you are unsure about the courier delivery, please let us know.
1-2 people sizes: need ¼-1/2 of a freezer drawer
3-4 people sizes: need ½ – a full freezer drawer
You can place some packages straight in the fridge to defrost – once defrosted, they are safe there for 2 days.
Special features of our meat
- 100% grass fed beef and lamb
- Free-range outdoor pastured pork, soya-free, slowly raised
- From happy animals living as nature intended
- Cattle and sheep managed in a way that helps to slow down global warming by storing CO2 from the air in the soil as soil carbon (and creating a soil sponge that holds water and nutrients)
- Tender and delicious dry-aged beef (21-28 days) and lamb (10 days)
- Clean meat – no pesticides, herbicides or artificial fertilizers are used on the pastures our animals graze. Our animals are naturally healthy so no medicines are used to treat them.
- All animals graze diverse meadows, giving them extra nutrients
- Our animal management encourages wildlife,
- Our animal management restores wildlife meadows and allows wildlife to thrive – most land is ungrazed at any one time.